SERVICISE : Company
Every business delivers services. Every service can be improved. Start with yours.
Improve service efficiency and effectiveness
Established businesses inevitably run into specific problems related to the delivery of their services. Business processes may have become difficult to manage, time consuming and clunky. Perhaps you have lots of customers contacting you about the same thing (a warning sign that something’s not working well). There are always opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your service delivery.
This workshop is designed to help you get an overview of your business from your customer’s perspective to understand the ways that you interact with them through Touchpoints. We’ll work on solving your specific service delivery problem and in doing so will discover opportunities to improve service efficiency. We’ll write user stories to help you check whether your solutions are solving your real customer’s problems.
Need help with?
- defining and solving a specific service related problem
- understanding what your customers are experiencing
- improving your touchpoints
- finding time and cost savings
- improving customer feedback
- encouraging customers to come back
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
- Solve your specific problem.
- Find opportunities to cut costs and save time.
- Understand and address your customer’s service needs.
- Improve the effectiveness of your service delivery.
- Strengthen the relationship between your business and your customers.
- Identify opportunities to WOW! your customers.
- Strengthen customer relationships.
WHAT WE’LL DO
- Write a Problem Definition to help frame the challenge.
- Create a User Journey Map.
- Document the Touchpoints that exist between your customers and your business.
- Write User Stories to guide problem solving.
- Generate Ideas to meet user needs.
- Create a prioritised list of To Dos.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Problem Definition that forms the challenge being worked on.
- User Journey Map that visually displays the journey your customers move through when engaging with your business.
- Documented Touchpoints that lists out all the ways that your customers interact with your business.
- User Storiesthat outline what specific actors are trying o do to achieve particular goals.
- A list of Ideas that you can explore further.
- A prioritised list of To Dos.
Service Delivery Managers
Customer Service Managers
When it suits you.
Wherever you are.
Register to SERVICISE your business