SERVICISE : One
Every business delivers services. Every service can be improved. Start with yours.
Find gaps in your service delivery.
All businesses deliver services. As your business grew over time, the processes used to deliver your service became more complicated and you began losing sight of your most important asset – your customers. You need to refocus your business around their needs but need some help seeing the big picture.
This workshop is designed to help you get an overview of your business from your customer’s perspective to understand the ways that you interact with them through Touchpoints. We’ll identify the gaps in your service so that you can explore ways of filling these gaps and building a more complete service.
Need help with?
- understanding what your customers are experiencing
- understanding how you interact with your customers
- finding the gaps in your service delivery
- encouraging customers to come back
It is so valuable getting a fresh perspective.
“Laying it all out on the table (literally) provided clarity, direction and optimism. It put some order in there, clarified the areas of importance, from which a clear hierarchy was able to emerge naturally.”
Laure de Vaugelas, Maker, Oh Josephine
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
- Understand your customer’s service needs.
- Strengthen the relationship between your business and your customers.
- Identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- Strengthen customer relationships.
WHAT WE’LL DO
- Create a User Journey Map through engagement with your business.
- Document the Touchpoints that exist between your customers and your business.
- Identify Gaps in your service offering and touchpoints.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- User Journey Map that visually displays the journey your customers move through when engaging with your business.
- Documented Touchpoints that lists out all the ways that your customers interact with your business.
- Gaps visualised on your Journey Map.
Small Business Owners
When it suits you.
Wherever you are.
(As long as it’s within a train trip of Wangen im Allgäu)