SERVICISE : Startup
Every business delivers services. Every service can be improved. Start with yours.
Build a unified customer experience
If you’re just starting out with your own business, or you run a small business, you’ve no doubt got a whole pile of things on your To Do list. There are lots of competing priorities and you’ve got a limited budget. You need some help to work out what to do next (or at all).
This workshop is designed to help you get an overview of your business from your customer’s perspective to understand the ways that you interact with them through Touchpoints. We’ll find opportunities for you to build a unified service experience that reflect your business’ brand values.
Need help with?
- understanding what your customers are experiencing
- deciding what to spend money on
- prioritising what to do next
- encouraging customers to come back
“You may go into one of his sessions with an idea in mind of how your business could grow and develop, but you’ll leave with ideas in the double digits that will have you seeing your business in a whole new light.”
Jessica Moulton, Owner, Under The Sun Invitations
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
- Understand and address your customer’s service needs.
- Improve the effectiveness of your service delivery.
- Strengthen the relationship between your business and your customers.
- Identify opportunities to WOW! your customers.
- Strengthen customer relationships.
WHAT WE’LL DO
- Create a User Journey Map through engagement with your business.
- Document the Touchpoints that exist between your customers and your business.
- Identify Gaps in your service offering and touchpoints.
- Identify Opportunities and document ideas to fill those gaps.
- Create a prioritised list of To Dos.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- User Journey Map that visually displays the journey your customers move through when engaging with your business.
- Documented Touchpoints that lists out all the ways that your customers interact with your business.
- Gaps visualised on your Journey Map.
- A list of Opportunities that you can explore further.
- A prioritised list of To Dos.
Small Business Owners
When it suits you.
Wherever you are.
(As long as it’s within a train trip of Wangen im Allgäu)
Register to SERVICISE your business